Monday, June 16, 2008

What keeps me movin

Gee... i haven't been on my blog in over a month! a lot has happened since then and i have a lot 2 say.. but not going to bcuz ill go on 4ever...
its the last week of school! thankyajesus! finals r scary :-(

I just need 3 things 2 get me through this week!::
My Lovers Support


My sis' answers 4 my hw ;)

And Chocolate!!



Quote that inspires me::
"Its hard to wait around for something that you know might not happen. But its even harder to give up, when you know its everything you ever wanted"
-Obama


hahaha I luv this kid! i have 2 watch him at least 2wice a day!


2 comments:

Bethany said...

Nuh uh...Lover?...You better find a new name for him before I whoop you!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA DATS MY NIGGA LATARIAN! I WATCH THAT VIDEO TOO! BUT NOT EVERYDAY...